Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tamron 70-300mm divulge - The Best budget Telephoto Lens

I propose this lens for photographers in quest of a budget telephoto lens.

I tried the Nikon mount version on my Nikon D300s Dslr. Tamron also commerce this lens for Canon, Pentax, and Sony Dslr cameras. Though many manufacturers such as Canon and Nikon used to yield a lens in this range using the same formula, they soon stopped. However, Tamron prolonged to heighten their optical method of their lens and the end product is very good.

Nikon D3100 Price

This lens is a steal at its 5 street price. I have not come across a lower priced lens in this category. It has overwhelming optical ability and the build ability is acceptable. I have recommended this to many of my friends, who were looking for a budget lens and many are pleased.

For the price, the lens offers many excellent features. It has a fast and definite autofocus features (although a bit noisy). This can be a distraction when you're trying to shoot discretely. However, you can remedy the situation by switching to by hand focus. The front element rotates when focusing, so using a polarizing filter is not easy. Since this is a telephoto lens, and most habitancy don't shoot landscape using telephoto, I don't foresee this to be a major question for most users.

When I tested this lens on a cropped sensor Dslr, I found that the sharpness at both the town and the borders to be good. Only at 300mm does the border sharpness decrease. I also tested this lens for distortion and chromatic aberration. Both were negligible.

The zoom ring is a bit too tight for my comfort; I had to exert critical force to rotate it. Surprisingly, the lens extended without any wobbling.

In dim light, use by hand focusing as the slow cleft tends to make the lens hunt.

This lens can be used with either a full frame camera or a cropped sensor camera. I haven't had a opportunity to test this with a full frame camera, but I can definitely propose this lens for any cropped sensor camera user looking for a budget telephoto lens.

Keep in mind that this is not a expert lens and I would not propose this lens for expert photography.

Tamron 70-300mm divulge - The Best budget Telephoto Lens

See Also : หางานเชียงใหม่ 2tb hard drive majestic swimwear brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment