Friday, April 13, 2012

My Filmmaking setup (Part One)

My Filmmaking setup (Part One) Video Clips. Duration : 8.02 Mins.


Just a quick video showing you some of the equipment I use for making films and videos. Not all of my gear is shown in this video.

Tags: film, equipment, indie, amatuer, setup, canon, 500d, nikon, d3100, panasonic, nv, dx100, hg10, t1i, kiss, x3, hague, handy, jib, mmc, steady, cam, tripod, rhode, rode, videomic, monitor, sony, vegas, pro, after, effects, blender, cinema, 4d, flip, mino, hd, spy, laptops, video review, 1080p, 720p, lcd, photography, samsung, dallas, events, 3dn, 400gb, questions, amazing, wow, online, green, day

My Links : งานเชียงใหม่ หางานเชียงใหม่ Cheap Fisher price chairs External Hard Drive nikon d3100 digital slr camera

No comments:

Post a Comment