Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bruno Mars - Grenade (Acoustic Cover by Sabrina Malana)

Bruno Mars - Grenade (Acoustic Cover by Sabrina Malana) Tube. Duration : 3.87 Mins.


--------------- LINKS :) - facebook.com - sabrinamalana.tumblr.com - http --------------- I sang this song on the audition for the Loreto Showcase last December, and because a friend of mine missed the audition, she requested that I cover this song here on YouTube instead. So here it is! This song is a tiny bit too high for my voice but I didn't wanna change the key so I tried my best and this is what I was able to produce. I hope you like it! -Sabrina. Peace, Love, and Chocolate. Loreto Showcase performance: - www.youtube.com --- EQUIPMENT USED: Myself :D Nikon D3100 FL Studio Adobe Photoshop Adobe Auditions Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 10

Tags: msyna2o, bruno, mars, grenade, acoustic, cover, stop, reading, my, tags, haha, sabrina, malana, sam, yna3o

See Also : ลงโฆษณาฟรี Best 13 inch Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment