Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Four years; this moment, every part of it; will live on forever.

Four years; this moment, every part of it; will live on forever. Video Clips. Duration : 0.70 Mins.


-Please read... I actually cannot believe I've had the privilege of being with Mario for 4 years, today :') Yes, we fight a lot. We get bitter. We push each other around, and at times we just can't stand each other. But Mario is my rock. My reason to be proud. My reason to feel accomplished. On the 4th of July 2007, my parents finally agreed, after days of talking and serious thinking, that getting the pony I had only been introduced to days before could be the reason I look back and not regret anything that has gone on, because on the other side of everything in my life I had this amazing friend, who loved and cared for me, even though he found it hard to show it. When I was asked to try out this 'new' pony that had arrived at the yard, late June 2007, I was so anxious to see what he was all about. He was described as "a young, attractive, strong pony" who with a lot of work "could get me where I want to be -- a tough competitor!" I decided to give him a chance, and after all these years I would have serious regret if I left him behind. He is my life! The reason I am happy! Mario, you truly are the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have had our fights, our disagreements, the ones where we think nothing will ever come right again.. But somehow we always come back stronger than ever. You are my life, my everything; you are like a brother to me. I can't thank you enough for being there for me, through everything. I can't even begin to imagine how accomplished you ...

Tags: ellenmario, year, anniversary, horses, love, amazing, beautiful, Clover, Hill, Grandson, babe, Ireland, West, Clare, Nikon, D3100, Nikkor, 70-300mm, lens

Thanks To : Hotel in Thai ลงประกาศฟรี Xbox HDMI Cable blu ray players

No comments:

Post a Comment